Your gas log fireplace is one of the coziest places in your home. It won’t take long to notice if something goes wrong with your gas logs. Maintaining your gas logs and having them inspected yearly will ensure they are always in good working order. Meetze Plumbing specializes in gas logs and will work to make sure they are always functioning efficiently.
When it’s time to schedule your maintenance check for your gas log fireplace in Columbia, SC, call 803-732-3747 and talk to the professionals at Meetze Plumbing.
The Life Span of Gas Logs
The life span of quality gas logs can be as long as 10 years. This will depend on their use and overall quality. Maintaining your gas logs yearly will identify any problems as they arise. At Meetze Plumbing, our professional technicians will look at each log closely and make repairs if any are needed.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Gas Logs
There are several signs that your gas logs may be starting to wear out. While a few are more subtle than others, most will be noticeable in a short time. Always be observant! Knowing what to look for will help you avoid a breakdown.
- Cracked or broken: Look for cracks, chips, or breaks that may appear suddenly or gradually over time.
- Uneven flames: If flames are even, it could mean that one or more of the small jets are blocked. Don’t try to clear them yourself! Call the professionals at Meetze Plumbing!
- Unfamiliar noises or popping sounds: If your logs begin to break down, you may hear unfamiliar noises or popping sounds. Call Meetze Plumbing right away!
- Unfamiliar smells or odors: Any time you smell something unfamiliar emanating from your gas logs or fireplace, it’s a sure sign that something is wrong. Turn off your fireplace and call the professionals.
- Won’t ignite or shut off: If your logs don’t ignite or shut off, the problem may be with your gas line. Don’t take chances! Wait for a professional technician to come out and inspect your fireplace.
Call 803-732-3747 to schedule an appointment today if you notice any signs that your gas logs need repair. Meetze Plumbing services residents throughout Columbia and the Midlands area in South Carolina.
Choose Meetze Plumbing To Replace Your Gas Logs
Meetze Plumbing has provided exceptional service to residents throughout Columbia, SC, for over 40 years. Regarding your gas logs and fireplace, each technician has been trained to handle almost any situation! If you need your gas logs replaced or maintenance of your fireplace, Meetze Plumbing should be your first call!
Meetze Plumbing is Columbia’s best for working with gas logs and fireplaces. When you need your gas log fireplace serviced, contact the team at 803-732-3747 today!