How healthy is your water supply? How hard is your water? If these are questions that you have asked before, you are not alone. As many as 82% of consumers report being concerned about contaminants in their water supply, which is why Meetze Plumbing has partnered with Kinetico Water Systems to bring you quality water filtration and water softener systems.
Call 803-732-3747 to speak with one of our Meetze Plumbing experts and learn how you can get a Kinetico drinking water filtration system and/or water softener today.
Kinetico Drinking Water Filtration Systems
The type of drinking water filtration system you need depends on various factors unique to your household. Consider the following five drinking water filtration systems Kinetico offers before you make your decision:
Provide your family with high-quality water without sacrificing affordability. This state-of-the-art, reverse osmosis water filtration system offers an abundant supply of high-quality water in one convenient product. Some stand-out features of the K5 include:
- QuickFlo®. The K5 produces more water faster than any other comparable system, so you won’t need to ration or wait for your water.
- 99% contaminant removal. Markedly reduces more contaminants than any other drinking water treatment unit. The K5 is certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for PFOS/PFOA removal.
- Customizable, multi-stage filtration. Customize the FlexFilters for current and future water challenges.
- EverClean®. Self-cleaning technology to keep your K5 system effective while extending the membrane’s life.
- Additional features. MACguard® Filter and PureMometer® Filter Life Indicator alert you when a filter change is needed.
Improve the taste and purity of your drinking water with this three-stage system. Eradicate common contaminants from your family’s drinking water with this compact system that can be installed under your sink or in a basement, utility room, or garage. Additional benefits include:
- Quick-disconnect filter changes. Changing the filter is easy and sanitary.
- High daily production rate. The reverse osmosis membrane delivers higher quality water at a faster rate than the competition.
- Lead-free faucet. Delivers clean, filtered drinking water through a faucet at your sink.
Improve your drinking water while removing up to 99% of lead with the Kube system. This system can be easily installed under your sink in 15 minutes, dispensing water from your existing faucet. Other benefits include:
- Inexpensive operation. At only around 4 cents per gallon, Kube water is great for all your drinking and cooking needs.
- Filter life indicator. Displays the remaining filter capacity with an alert so you know when to change the filter.
- Quick and easy filter changes. The twist-and-lock design for Kube filters makes filter changes quick and easy.
Get rid of unpleasant tastes and odors and better the quality of your water with a MACguard® filter. Your water conditions will determine which model is right for your household. The MACguard® filter comes equipped with the PureMometer® filter life indicator so you know how much of your 500-gallon filter capacity is left. The system will alert you by reducing the water flow from the faucet.
This advanced ultrafiltration device offers revolutionary technology to support superior performance, capacity, and flow rate. Using NanoSmart™ technology, this device improves taste while eliminating odor and dangerous microbes. It can be installed as a point-of-use (POU) or point-of-entry (POE) filter to meet your household’s needs. Other benefits include:
- Quick-change cartridge. A simple twist is all it takes to replace your filter.
- Economical operation. Non-electric and ready to work on demand.
- Contaminant reduction. Reduces contaminants in your water including PFOS/PFOA, lead, VOCs, and chlorine.
Need help narrowing down all of your Kinetico water filtration options? Meetze Plumbing is here to help! Call us today at 803-732-3747 for a consultation.
Kinetico Water Softeners
The Columbia area has very hard water, so installing a water softener is a proactive step to protect your home and household. “Hard water” has high levels of minerals such as calcium and magnesium. These hard minerals cause damage to water-using appliances. Hard water is also known to stain tableware, sinks, and showers, and it can dry your hair and skin. Meetze Plumbing offers the following Kinetico water softeners:
- Kinetico Premier Series® (Bestseller). Non-electric water softener with multiple tanks for continuous soft water, even during regeneration.
- Kinetico Signature Series® (Efficient and Durable). Non-electric, dual-tank water softener supplying a constant source of soft water at an affordable price.
- Kinetico Essential Series® (Simple and Compact). Non-electric, single-tank water softener providing dependable, efficient, and economical water treatment options.
Other Water-Quality Solutions from Kinetico
- Kinetico Powerline™ Pro Series Filters: Eliminates iron staining and the rotten-egg odor of hydrogen sulfide gas.
- Kinetico Arsenic Guard®
- Kinetico Backwashing Filters: Calcite, Carbon, Macrolite® & Sulfur Guard™
- Kinetico Dechlorinator
- Kinetico Neutralizer
- Kinetico Scale Reduction System
- Kinetico Chloramine Reduction System
Call Meetze Plumbing today at 803-732-3747 to schedule the installation of a Kinetico water filtration system and/or water softener. Get the peace of mind you deserve with products that protect your household from the inside out.