Have you noticed water spots on your ceiling or walls and can’t figure out where they’re coming from? We understand how troubling this can be. At Meetze Plumbing, we offer fast leak repairs and quality re-pipe solutions for your home in Columbia or the greater Midlands area. From cracked water supply lines to leaking water heaters, we’ve fixed just about every type of water damage you can think of—and we do it quickly!
If you’re facing a leak in your home, choose the experts and call on the rapid response team at Meetze Plumbing. You can contact us online or call 803-973-6688.
Columbia Leak Detection & Re-Pipe Specialists
Depend on our experienced plumbing team to provide superior service and expert solutions for all your pipe issues, leak repairs, and copper re-piping. Our team participates in ongoing training with the latest equipment and techniques so that we can always provide you with the best range of solutions to suit your needs and budget. Contact us today to schedule leak detection services.
Rapid Pipe Leaking Repairs
We’ll stop your leaking pipe fast with emergency service seven days a week. Our plumbers are on standby in fully stocked service vehicles and are available year-round for pipe leak repair. Even If you have water damage on your ceiling, we can help you with that too. We’ll dispatch the nearest available plumber to get your leak repaired quickly!
Whole-House Re-Piping & Copper Piping Solutions
If the piping in your homes needs to be fully or partially replaced due to corrosion or deterioration, you can depend on us. We’ll professionally remove existing pipework and install a modern and durable replacement, including PEX and high-quality, long-lasting copper, that will have you enjoying a purer and safer water supply throughout your home.
Need help with water damage, pipe leaking, or re-piping throughout your Columbia or Irmo home? Call Meetze Plumbing now at 803-973-6688 or contact our plumbers online now.
Common Issues with Household Pipes that We Can Repair Throughout Columbia
We’ve seen a lot of pipe problems during our years in the Midlands. Here are some of the most common issues we see in Columbia homes:
- Deterioration in Water Quality, Color & Taste: If you’ve noticed a change in the quality, taste, or color of your water, we can help. We’ll diagnose the cause, such as corroded pipework, and provide you with options to resolve the issue and improve the quality of your water supply.
- Noisy Pipes: Don’t ignore noisy pipes, as it’s usually an indication something isn’t right and could be causing further damage. We’ll diagnose the cause and provide you with a solution so your pipes can operate quietly again.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure is a frustrating problem, and it could be an indication that there’s a blockage in your pipe. Call the Meetze Plumbing team and we’ll resolve your water pressure issue for you.
Causes of Leaky Pipes in Columbia Homes
Wondering why exactly you’ve been dealing with your leaky pipes problem? Our team at Meetze Plumbing can help you solve that mystery:
- Clogged Pipes: When a pipe in your home gets clogged, it can result in a burst or overflow.
- Corrosion: Rust can be your worst enemy when it comes to your pipes. Corrosion can slowly eat away at your pipes and cause a dreaded leak.
- Damaged Pipe Joints: The weakest point in a pipe is where your lines connect to each other. If these joints are poor quality, water can easily leak out of them.
- Tree Root Intrusion: If tree roots begin to creep into your water pipes, they can easily be the cause of a burst or breakage.
Unfortunately, there could be a multitude of reasons why your pipes are leaking in your Columbia home. However, no matter what, the team at Meetze Plumbing is here to help. Just give us a call at 803-732-3747 to get started.
Signs You Have a Pipe Leak in Your Columbia Home
Good news: there are tons of ways you can be on the lookout for a leaky pipe. Here are things to keep your eyes peeled for:
- Mold and Mildew Growth: Recent mold and mildew development could mean that water is leaking from a place you can’t see.
- Musty or Dank Smells: These types of scents are most often caused by water damage. And water damage is most often caused by leaky pipes!
- Higher Water Bill: If the numbers on your water bill have gotten higher and higher, you probably are using up your water supply in a way you can’t see – a leak!
If you’ve noticed any or multiple of these signs, get in touch with Meetze Plumbing right away. Just call 803-732-3747 or contact us online now.
What to Expect from Our Plumbers in Columbia and Irmo
Upfront, By-the-Job Pricing
We’ll let you know the full cost of our services prior to beginning work, so there are no surprises. Per-job pricing means the cost is the same regardless of how long it takes us.
Licensed & Insured Plumbing Experts
We’re fully licensed and insured for all your pipe, leak, and plumbing service needs. Our team has been serving the Midlands since 1981, and we’ve been voted Best Plumber by readers of The State every year since 2015!
Written Warranties on New Installations
We back the quality of all our workmanship with a written warranty for additional peace of mind.
For superior pipe and leak solutions, including whole-home copper re-piping services, in Columbia and the Midlands, choose the experts at Meetze Plumbing. Call us at 803-973-6688 or contact us online!