Nearly half of our Irmo, SC homes were built between 1980 and 1989, and over 28% of our properties were constructed between 1970-1979. This means our plumbing is aging, and regular maintenance is important.
Meetze Plumbing has been serving Irmo since 1981. We were here for your parents, and we’ll be here for your kids so you can depend on us for quality work. We care because we live here, too. installation/repairs
When you need service for:
- Clogged/broken toilet
- Garbage disposal
- Gas lines
- Leaky pipes
- Faucet & sink installation/repairs
- Sump pump installation/repair/replacement/maintenance
- Water heater installation/repair/replacement
- Water quality issues
…or any other residential or commercial plumbing service, Meetze Plumbing is the Midlands-area plumber to call for prompt, thorough service.
Meetze Plumbing services any brand, make, or model of plumbing appliances and fixtures. If you want a particular brand or type of installation, that’s what we’ll do.
Plumbing installations include:
The most common plumbing repairs are:
- Clogged drains
- Clogged toilet
- Leaky faucets
- Low water pressure
- Pipe leak
- Running toilet
- Water heater issues
…and every plumbing issue requires a different solution. Our technicians are up to date on plumbing technology and techniques, and they’ll deliver quality service no matter the day or hour.
Leak Detection & Repair
Leak detection can cost between $250 and $2,500 or more. To find the problem, we may use hydrostatic water testing equipment, infrared cameras, or even smoke testing. We may need to get behind walls and under your house.
Signs you may have a leak include:
- High water bills – If your water bills are going up for no reason, it could be leak-related.
- Mold – If you see mold in an unusual area, it may indicate a behind-the-wall leak.
- Pooling water – Water pooled near an appliance or your water heater is almost certainly from a leak.
- Stains – Water leak stains on your ceiling, in corners, or on flooring indicate a hidden leak.
- Water meter running when no water in use – Turn off all the water in your house, then check your water meter. If it is running, you may have a leak.
Water Heater Repair
If your water heater is over 10 years old, you should consider water heater replacement, not repair. Also, if you’ve repaired it twice in one year, replacing it might be more cost-effective.
Signs you need water heater repair include:
- Brown/rusty water – Sediment buildup can discolor water.
- Noises – Clanging or popping noises indicate a problem.
- Not enough hot water – It could be the heating thermostat or element.
- Odors – If your water heater has been idle, bacteria can grow and emit an unpleasant odor.
Drain Cleaning & Drain Repair
Drain and sewer clogs are something every Irmo property owner experiences eventually. Many are due to aging plumbing systems.
Types of clogs include:
- Single-fixture clog: Typically, this means an object or substance is blocking the drain.
- Multiple-fixture clog: If your toilet and shower back up at the same time, for example, there’s likely a blockage in one of your home’s main drain lines.
- Drain vent cleaning
- Rain leader drains
- Root infiltration cleaning
- Sewer line replacement
- Video camera inspections
Water Treatment Services
For most Irmo residents, clean air and water are not merely options; they’re necessities. You will want to explore water filtration for purer drinking water, but you should also consider a hard-water solution for your South Carolina property.
Hard water isn’t dangerous; it’s simply a high mineral content that can cause problems. Your expensive appliances will deteriorate rapidly from hard-water buildup. Your hair and skin will suffer too.
Water filtration and softening systems are affordable and well worth the expense: they will protect your plumbing, save your appliances, and increase property value. That’s a great ROI (return on investment)!
Why Choose Meetze Plumbing?
Plumbing problems can shut you down at home or work. When you need plumbing services, you don’t want to wait. You won’t have to wait with Meetze Plumbing. In addition to same-day service, we offer:
- Award-winning service – We’ve been recognized as South Carolina’s Best Plumber 4 years in a row. We have an A+ BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating and over 500 five-star ratings.
- Experience – We’ve lived and worked here for over 35 years. We understand how and when local properties were constructed and the impact our extreme weather can have on plumbing in Lexington and Richland counties. We want you to be satisfied with our services.
- Guaranteed installations – We want you to be satisfied with our services.
- Honesty – We built our plumbing business on trustworthiness and quality workmanship. If your plumbing problem won’t cause damages by waiting, we’ll tell you. If you can’t wait, we’ll try to find affordable solutions for today.
- Professionalism – We take pride in ourselves and our equipment. We’ll take care of your property.
- Upfront pricing – Prices are upfront, and turnaround times are per job. No “surprises.”
Our team of first responders will quickly assess your plumbing situation so your service professionals will have the right tools and the right fix. We are your Irmo plumbing company with experience in residential plumbing, water heaters, water treatment, and commercial plumbing. Call 803-732-3747 or contact Meetze Plumbing today for more information.